These comfortable support braces lift fallen arches, flat feet, and Plantar Fasciitis. Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip and lower back pain.
➡️ Natural Remedy – It’s good for lifting fallen arches, fixing flat feet & treating other foot issues.
➡️ Body Fixture – Helps reduces heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
➡️ Wear It With Anything – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you can wear them with or without shoes (yep, they fit under any footwear).
➡️ One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
These support braces work on a compression and shock absorbing technology to relieve your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. These patient-tested arch supports help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot.
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
Our brace allows for this same effect of relief and comfort even while you walk? Providing the support and pressure needed to soothe your Plantar Fasciitis.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order Today - Foot Arch Support.
The support brace was designed to be worn with the fabric touching the bottom of your foot. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everybody is different and we all have particular areas of our feet that need more support than others so they can be rotated or moved back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to the wearer. Just be sure to keep the pointed side facing towards your heel.
They are hand washable with mild soap and water. You should rinse it well and allow it to air dry. You can also wash them in the washing machine.
The Olive Trends™️ You-First Guarantee:
- We offer you a 100% risk-free, 30-day guarantee that ensures easy returns, fast moneyback, and 24/7 customer support with swift resolutions.
- We use SSL Certificates for 100% Secure Shopping – an experience that keeps our customer’s safety and data privacy on the top of our priority list.
- If you don’t have a happy shopping experience, we will turn it around and make it completely right for your 100% satisfaction.
- There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Olive Trends™️ Official Store - send us an email at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Olive Trends™️ Safety & Satisfaction Checklist:
Always FREE shipping. No hidden costs or surprises on checkout.
100% safe payment via PayPal®.
30-day exchange/moneyback guarantee.
Swift resolutions for any problem from our Support Team.
Tracking number for every order.